Football Boot Collection

Football Boot Collection
The first boots in my collection are the Umbro Speciali R Pros in the FG/HG stud pattern. I got this boot as a training boot and i was impressed as soon as i tried them. The upper which is made from Kanga-Touch (similar to Nike Kanga Lite) although I'd say the Kanga- Touch is better than the Kanga-Lite. The boot is a very good fit and because of the leather like upper, it has the ability to stretch. This boot offers good traction as well on firm to mildly soft surfaces.

Staying on the theme of Umbro, the next shoe is the Umbro Speciali Premier which is the first take down from the Umbro Speciali Pro 3. It has a synthetic leather upper with is thick and padded and takes away from your touch. I bought these boots again as a training boot and these only made it onto the training field twice as i bought another pair of boots shortly after as these weren't a good boot for me.


The next boot i have is the Puma Powercat 2.10 which is a boot that i got as a back up pair of boots and at the price of £40 i couldn't say no to. These boots are a good solid boot that i could recommend to defenders who are on a budget due to the bulky upper that offers a good amount of protection. I had two main things about this boot which i didn't like however and these were: 1) The heel cup rubs at the bottom making for an uncomfortable period whilst breaking them in. 2) The stud pattern was the best that i think they could have used.
I did however like the leather upper.  

The next boot is the Puma v1.10i. This is a boot that i got after i wanted to try the pointed toe that's incorporated into the design. The boot itself is light and offers a good fit. I tried to black out the boots and then decided that i didn't want them to be blacked out so i took it off. It left them with a copper effect which i love. The thing that I didn't love was that the studs start to wear down after only a few wears.  
The Adidas Adizero MiCoach is the next boot that i have and it is one of the best boots that i have played in. Whilst most people complain there isn't enough leather on the boot, i thought that there was enough and the boot as a whole was fantastic.  The sprintweb helped to keep your foot in place and the leather stretched and moulded to the front of your foot. 
I then got the Adidas Adizero 1.5 as i needed a boot to replace my original Adizeros and these seemed like the perfect replacements. The boot is extremely thin and light and surprisingly comfortable considering the weight. The colour way is one of my favourites from the line as i think the pink and blue really pop on the plain white upper. I do have to say that i prefer the leather Adizero MiCoach rather than these ones.
I purchased the Warrior Skreamer Combat as i wanted to try Warriors first football boot. I decided to get the takedown model and i was surprised by these. On the top tier boot there is a rubberised arrowhead forefoot but it is just a screenprint on the Combats. This didn't bother me as most of the pitches i play on are normally muddy and the rubber wouldn't have had an impact. The boot fits well and is also comfortable, a good first effort from Warrior.
The Nike Mercurial Miracle 3 is my only SG boot and this is one of the reasons why i bought this boot. I purchased them due to the SG-Pro stud pattern as this was the first time Nike released a mixed soleplate and I needed a SG boot so the two went together nicely. The boot has a good fit and the traction is good also. The upper is thin and i like the second layer that is attached to the main one as it doesn't make the boot too thin.  
The last and possibly my favourite is the Adidas Copa Mundial. Its a classic boot that everyone has to experience at one point. This boot is the most comfortable boot I have worn and i prefer it to most other boots.The soft leather upper and the classic black and white design make this boot one of my favourites.


Thanks for reading and apologies for the 3 week break whilst I was sorting school work out but I will be back to posting weekly, Thanks again,
ThatCoultasGuy



Comments