Custom Football Boots - Adidas PredatorZERO

Custom Adidas PredatorZERO.


The other day I was flicking through pictures of me playing football when I was younger and came across pictures of when I had my Adidas Predator Powerswerve. These were one of my favourite boots and I found them in my shed.
I decided i wanted to do something with them and seen as they don't fit anymore I decided to take the most iconic part of the Predator, the tongue, and add it to my pair of Adizeros. This resulted in my opinion, a cleaner look on the Adizero and I am really happy how they came out.

Top: The boots before | Bottom: The adizero before
The tongue I used was red and black and the boots I put them on are dark blue and red so the tongue is also a good colour match. To add the tongue I first cut it off of the Predator and then cut it down to size to fit the adizero. I then removed the backing of the tongue at the top to make it easier to attach to the adizero tongue. I then sewed the two tongues together and then added a little superglue at both ends of the knot to secure it in place.
 
Top: How it looks under the tongue
Middle: With the tongue down
Bottom: Under the tongue
 
The process was really easy and the result I think looks really good. I cant wait to get to play in these at the weekend and see how they are and how the tongue is in games.

Thanks for reading, ThatCoultasGuy.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this valuable post. Keep posting more about football studs
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. design custom boots online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Ostrich leather shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Thorogood waterproof boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Belleville combat boots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. online formal shoes in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. formal shoes pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment