Nike Flyknit Chukka Review

Nike Flyknit Chukka - Wolf Grey/Cool Grey-Electric Green-White.

When going to Nike Town in London I thought it'd be a good idea to spend hours in the shoe section much to my girlfriends annoyance. It did however mean that I found a pair of Flyknit Chukkas which I've wanted since they came out for £64.
The Flyknit upper on these things is amazing, when you first put them on you are amazed at how they feel. The knitted upper really molds well to the foot and allows for a truly custom fit. The Flyknit Chukka is a mid/high cut shoe and so really wraps the ankle and feels like the shoe is securely on feet. There is also Flywire in the shoe which you can see running through the upper, which I think makes the shoe look even better and also allows for a better fit. Like the Lunarglide 4, the sole of the shoe is Nike's Lunarlon foam which is one of the comfiest things I have worn.
The design of the Flyknit was something that drew me to the shoe and the comfort was what sold me on them. You can wear this shoe all day and not feel any discomfort at any time or when you take them off. There is only one thing to note is that when you wear the shoes for the first couple of times there is a slight discomfort in the heel but this goes after a few wears. The Flyknits also fit true to size.
The colour was what made me get this pair of shoes. The green really pops in person and the accenting grey and white really make this a stand out shoe without being too busy. This is a pair of shoes that I wouldn't really wear with shorts just because of the high cut but this is just my opinion. I wear this pair with black skinny jeans and the black speckling matches well and I occasionally pair them with grey skinnies as the grey accents goes well. 

In the pictures you can see how the Flyknit upper looks up close and how the 'vents' look. I also bought a pair of Nike Janoski Mid's and also a pair of Nike Hypervenom Phantoms which I'll be doing a review and unboxing on both. 

Thanks for reading, ThatCoultasGuy.

Comments