Nike Seitiro Match Ball

Nike Seitiro Match Ball

The Nike Seitiro Match Ball is the same match ball that was used in the Italian Serie A league in the 2011/2012 season. It is a FIFA Approved match ball which is still used in the Italian Serie A , Spanish La Liga and English Premier League today, just with a different paint job. When released, it was marketed as the "world's best ball" and after playing with it, I have to say it is the best ball I have used.
I found this ball when on Lovell Soccer looking for some new studs for my boots. I clicked on the football section and found this ball for £35 reduced from £90 which was an offer I couldn't refuse.
Visually i think the ball looks fantastic and is one of the best looking balls Nike have put out in the last couple of years. The clean white base with the blue, black, grey and gold accents make the ball stand out and makes for a good looking ball. The ball also has texturing on it which can be seen in the pictures.
 Performance wise, the Nike Seitiro is very good. It isn't too heavy and feels good when juggling the ball. Shooting and passing with the ball is also very good. The ball goes where you want it to go and doesn’t veer off course like some balls do. It doesn't make any sudden movements when shooting and this makes for true ball flight.

Overall this is a ball that I can recommend and one that I look forward to playing with whenever I can.
Thanks for reading, ThatCoultasGuy.

 

Comments