Nike Hypervenom Phantom FG - Unboxing and First Impressions

Nike Hypervenom Phantom FG  - Unboxing and First Impressions

When you first put the Hypervenom Phantom you'll notice how the upper hugs your foot but doesn't feel restrictive. The NikeSkin upper feels makes the Hypervenom one of the best synthetic boots that I have worn. Nikes x1.1 last makes for a good fit, both in the mid foot and also the toebox. Although there has been some complaints about the attachment of the soleplate and upper, my pair seems to be fine. 
The 'dimpled' texturing on the Hypervenom makes the boot have a really cool effect. I also really like the two tones of green on the upper of the boot and the black swooshes really pops off of these. The inclusion of the chrome tongue also helps the boot to stand out. Out of all of the colourways released I feel this is my favourite one. 
The soleplate is also one that feels a little stiff at first but after a few wears allows for more flexibility. The stud pattern feels good and after wearing the boots for a training session, it gives good stability and holds up well even on softer pitches.
I got these boot personalised and I think that it makes the boots look even better, adding that personal touch. I'll be reviewing these boots once I've worn them for longer.
Thanks for reading, ThatCoultasGuy.

Comments