What I've Been Loving This Month | April/May 2014

What I've Been Loving This Month | April/May 2014
 
The first thing that I've been loving this month is my Nike Hypervenom FGs. This is the pair of boots which I train in each week and absolutely love. The pop of the green on the lighter green grass is one which surprisingly stands out, this teamed with the thinness of the upper makes for a boot which is really good for the summer weather.
 
 
The next thing that I have been loving this month is blackout or semi-blackout boots. The first one is my adidas Copa Mundial which is my second pair of training boots. I blacked out the heel tab to leave the adidas stripes and I think this gives the boots a clean look. The second pair is my blackout Nike Mercurial Miracles and this is the blackout that I think has the cleanest look due to the one piece upper.

 
My last favourite is the Warrior Skreamer Combat and this is a boot that I brought back out after the reveal of the new Skreamer II. I've been loving this one as it is a boot which you don't see much in matches on a Sunday. The crazy design, thin upper and great stud pattern means this boot is one that might be staying  around in my bag for a little while.
 
Thanks for reading, ThatCoultasGuy.
 

Comments