Lotto Futura 100 FG - Review

Lotto Futura 100 FG Review



I recently saw the Lotto Futura 100's on eBay for a fantastic price and couldn't pass up on the offer. I decided to go for these due to the colour as they reminded me of the Orange Nike Mercurial Vapor 2s which I think are one of the best colourways of all time. The way these boots pop off of the pitch is fantastic and look good when on feet.
The fit of this is actually very good. The mid-foot is relatively tight fitting and close to the foot (it reminds me of the vapor 8) and feels soft and flexible. The heel offers a great lock down feel and your foot feels securely in the boot. The toe-box is slightly high but still offers a good fit and this boot does run true to size (I went with a UK 7).
 
The soleplate is a good one and offers good flexibility in the forefoot. The Puntoflex allows this flexibility and this makes for a good performing boot. This boot also includes Lottos Twist 'n' Go stud at the front of the studs and this is a feature which doesn't really make much of difference but does blend into the conical studs which the boot has. The boot also features a one piece soleplate/heel counter design which I really like the look of with the Futura branding on it. 
 
This is a boot that I look forward to wearing more and one which I will be using throughout the summer. More posts will be coming soon so until next time,
Thanks for reading ThatCoultasGuy.
 

Comments