What I've Been Loving This Month | May/June 2014

What I've Been Loving This Month

This month it has just been a month of exams but there's always time for football and this month I have re-discovered an old favourite.
The first thing I've been loving is the Adidas adizero MiCoach 1 in the Yellow/Red leather colourway in the SG variant. This is a boot that I had originally in the Blue/Red leather FG edition when it first came out and to play in a pair again feels great. This is the launch colourway and one of my favourites, as well as the blue/red and silver/orange colourways. 
The second thing I've been loving is watching the World Cup. It's the biggest of the big when it comes to football and this World Cup has thrown up some shocks. Spain, 2010 World Champions not even making it past the group stage been the biggest of these shocks, especially with the 5-1 thrashing by the Netherlands. Another shock that's happened is the surprise performance of Costa Rica with 2 wins of out 2 in the group stages. 

The third thing that I am loving this month is Lunarlon foam soled shoes. I have two pairs in the form of the Lunarglide 4 and the Flyknit Chukkas. These are the comfiest shoes that i have worn and it's down to the sole which is made of Lunarlon foam. These shoes are also perfect for summer as they are both breathable uppers and also very comfortable.

More posts coming soon now I have the summer to myself.
Thanks for reading, ThatCoultasGuy.

Comments