Umbro Speciali Pro SG (2009) | Unboxing | ThatCoultasGuy

Umbro Speciali Pro SG (2009) | Unboxing | ThatCoultasGuy

The Umbro Speciali Pro SG in the Swan/White/Black/Gold colourway is one which screams class. First released in 2009, the Speciali is Umbro’s heritage/classic boot. What a history this boot has as a ‘silo’.


The upper features a K-Leather forefoot and the quality of the leather is outstanding. After feeling the Copa Mundial and then feeling these, out of the box the Speciali feel softer and genuinely better.

I got these in a size UK:6.5/JP:25.5/EU:40.5 and they offer a snug fit but not to the point where it’s uncomfortable. I feel that after a few hours of wear, the upper will form nicely to the shape of my foot.

The boot also features a fold-over tongue held down by Velcro
 which adds to the classic vibe.

 I will do a full review once I’ve worn the boots for a longer period of time and when I feel the boots are broken in well.


*Note, I have changed the studs on this pair of boots. The ones which come as standard are plastic/metal tipped*

I have recently done an unboxing video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HJoeWBbrdg so you can get a better idea of what the boots look like in hand and also on feet.

You can still pick up the Umbro Speciali 2009 either on eBay or there are a few pairs left on Pro Direct Soccer here: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/lists/umbro-football-boots.aspx?listName=umbro-football-boots&p=3 

Thank for Reading.
ThatCoultasGuy, 2014.

Comments