PUMA Arsenal 'Cup' Third Shirt | ThatCoultasGuy

PUMA's first round of kits for Arsenal were unveiled and released earlier this year, with most fans accepting them with open arms.  I went for the blue and lime green cup kit, reminding me a bit of the 2011/12 black and blue away shirt from Nike. 
Being a PUMA it comes as no shock that its a tighter fitting shirt than one from Nike or Adidas. The slim profile of the shirt makes it feel athletic and makes for a good look when on.
The material for the shirt is "PUMA's pioneering ACTV Power Plus, fusing the best of sports science behind engineered bodywear compression garments and kinesiology performance taping to enhance athletic performance." 
PUMA says that the kit symbolises the desire for innovation and progression that has driven the club through its history. In person the shirt looks much better online. The lime green stripes pop really well compared to both shades of blue and the little details such as these is what really makes the shirt for me.
The crest is heat pressed on instead of stitched and helps to make the shirt look more premium. I had to get this shirt printed and as my favorite all time Arsenal player is Thierry Henry I wanted to get him on the back but unfortunately there wasn't the required letters. So I settled for my last name, still with the kings number 14. 


ThatCoultasGuy, 2014.
www.youtube.com/thatcoultasguy 


Comments