adidas Copa Mundial Revisited | Unboxing | ThatCoultasGuy


Last year I reviewed the Copa Mundial and said that in order to get the proper fit and performance out of the boot it would be best to go a full size down. I've recently got the correct size and will revisit my review of this iconic boot.
I have got a size and half smaller than my first time of getting them and the fit is amazing. I am a normal UK 7 for most boots and a rule of thumb and with the Copas it's advised to go a full size down so I now have them in a UK 6. The fit is quite tight but still feels good when on and after a few hours of wear, I can tell the fit is going to be amazing. 

When I feel the Copas are fully broken in I will do a full written review.

Also keep an eye out on www.soccerreviews.com where I am now writing a few articles.


ThatCoultasGuy, 2015.
-------------------------------

www.youtube.com/ThatCoultasGuy
Instagram - @OliCoultas
Storie - @oli
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thatcoultasguy
Contact Me - oliverjackcoultas@gmail.com


Comments