Knotley Laces - Just Launched | Discussions | ThatCoultasGuy

The laces which I have been testing for the last couple of weeks have now officially launched and are available to purchase off of their website: www.knotley.com

There will be a full written review of the laces coming this week so keep an eye out for that!

The laces are available in four colours so far with these being Volt (Bright Yellow/Green), Berry (Pink), Royal (Blue) and Red so there a few options available at launch with Knotley saying they are producing new colourways soon. 

Knotley (like I stated in my last post about them), are a company based in the USA who produce high-quality performance laces for football boots and after my experience with them, they certainly are that. But you'll find out my thoughts in my review later on.

There is an unboxing video on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGx8X13tLBg) where I go over the laces and you can see them in hand and actually in football boots. 

You can follow Knotley on Instagram/Twitter to get updates and view the laces in boots: @knotleylaces




ThatCoultasGuy, 2015.
-------------------------------

www.youtube.com/ThatCoultasGuy
Instagram - @OliCoultas
Storie - @oli
Facebook - www.facebook.com/thatcoultasguy
Contact Me - oliverjackcoultas@gmail.com



Comments