Nike Magista Obra 'Liquid Chrome Pack' | UNBOXING - FOOTBALL BOOTS | 2016




This is my first football boot which has a Flyknit upper accompanied with the Dynamic Fit collar and just feeling them in my hand, I am impressed.



On feet the boots fit well, using the same last as the Nike Hypervenom they fit my feet perfectly, with the only difference being the lack of tongue and the Dynamic Fit collar (compared to the Hypervenom 1 which does not). The Flyknit feels flexible and soft and I only expect it to get softer. 



 The Dynamic Fit collar feels odd at first but after wearing them for about two/three hours in total (around the house to help the break in) I have started to get used to it and it doesn't feel quite as odd as the time of wear. 


The soleplate feels fairly thin and the stud pattern is all conical. I expect this to feel like a mashup of the Tiempo and Hypervenom stud patterns as it looks like a mix of them both. Because of the soleplate the boot fits fairly wide. I don't want to say people with very wide feet would fit in this boot comfortably, but it is on the larger side. 



Performance wise I'm hopeful. The Flyknit is not too thick nor is it too thin sitting in between the two which should allow for a good feel of the ball when dribbling and shooting. It reminds me of the Hypervenom 1s but not as flexible.
The Magista features a lacing system which is off centered, going inside the foot. I don't expect this to hinder the performance when shooting or dribbling. 



I will have a full written review in a few weeks once I've got enough hours in them. Until then, thanks for reading.

                                   
PathToPitch, 2016


Instagram: @OliCoultas / @Benmcmurdo
YouTube: www.youtube.com/thatcoultasguy
Contact Us: oliverjackcoultas@gmail.com

Comments

  1. sometime it becomes very hard to find out a well written and nicely mounted lavatory which provide you correct and useful facts concerning tests and syllabus. but, i discovered this weblog and have been given a few relevant facts which is probably clearly beneficial for me.
    nike tiempo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment